- This event or activity has passed.
Chiltern Society – AGM 2023
21 October at 10:00 am until 4:00 pm
All members are invited to join us at our AGM on Saturday 21st October 2023 at the White Hill Centre, Chesham, HP5 1AG. There is no cost to attend the AGM but if you wish to eat lunch the ticket price is £20.
The schedule for the day is outlined below:
10am arrival for coffee and a chat
The Business meeting will start at 10.30am:
- Minutes of 2022 AGM, Chairman’s Annual Review 2022/23, presentation of Annual Accounts 2022/23, Appointment of Reporting Accountants
- Election of Chairman, Vice Chairman, General Secretary, Treasurer and Executive Council members (Trustees)
Nominations for the above positions should be made in writing on the approved Nomination Form available from the Office Manager and submitted to the General Secretary not less than 14 days before the AGM. Relevant nominations require Nominations Committee/Executive Council recommendations. A form is available from the Office Manager (01494 771250). A list of nominations will be available by 10th October 2023.
- Consultation on a new President for the Society
- The AGM will be followed by a general discussion with members on the affairs and future plans of the Society
12.30pm Lunch – will be hosted by Linda Rush, wife of our President, Michael Rush
1.30pm Afternoon only guests will arrive for the conference
2pm-4pm Afternoon Debate: Nature Recovery in the Chilterns
A discussion Chaired by Harriet Bennett, Chiltern Society Trustee and Nature & Conservation Lead, with guest speakers including Prof Kate Heppell, Head of Landscape at the Chilterns Conservation Board and Gavin Johnson, Chiltern Society Head of Conservation
Please book tickets here.