It’s not too soon to think about sending your entries for the PhotoGroup’s 2021 Online Photography Exhibition. The closing date for entries is 14 November 2020. The Exhibition will be held on the Chiltern Society PhotoGroup website from 1st January to 31st December 2021. All Chiltern Society members are eligible to enter. Photographs must be taken in the Chilterns, or elsewhere in the UK, plus the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Photos do not have to be taken this year, but they may not have been previously published on our website. So while you may have spent less time behind a camera than in previous years, take another look at your old favourites and choose something you would like to exhibit.
There are five categories:
- Flora & Fauna
How to enter
- Entrants must be members of the Chiltern Society.
- Photographs must be taken in the Chilterns or elsewhere in the UK plus the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- Each entrant may submit a maximum of 12 photographs with not more than 5 in any one category and may include those taken that reflect members’ experiences of the coronavirus in 2020.
- Each image must be a high resolution digital file of not more than 6 megabytes.
- Each photograph must have a unique file name: your initials followed by a unique number starting at 1, the photo location and a letter (B, F, H, L, O) to indicate the category. For example: AB 1 Tring B.
- Submissions should include entrant’s name and email address and be sent via the PhotoGroup “Sending your photos” web page here, or by email to: email@example.com. Captions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the full terms and conditions.
Visit the 2020 Online Photo Exhibition here.
Bob Smith: PhotoGroup Online Photo Exhibition organiser.