Raise extra funds for the Chiltern Society when you shop online!
You can help to raise extra funds for the Chiltern Society when you shop online, at NO extra cost to you. This is guilt free shopping at it’s best – shop and raise money to protect the Chilterns with every penny spent!
What is it?
Easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into free donations for your favourite cause. Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal. Their retailers will then make a small donation to say ‘thank you’. They have 3,710 retailers to choose from, including John Lewis, M&S and Argos to name a few!
How do I use it?
- Start at easyfundraising.org.uk and type ‘Chiltern Society’ into the ‘search for a cause’ bar.
- You’ll then be directed to the next page which will display how much has been raised for us via easyfundrasing so far. Click ‘Support us for free’.
- You’ll be asked to register using your email address.
- Once registered, you’ll be asked if you’d like a ‘donation reminder’ to be added to your toolbar. This is up to you! You can either select ‘Add’ or ‘No thanks’.
- That’s it! You can now select the retailer of your choice and when you check out, a donation will automatically be made to the Chiltern Society at no extra cost to you.
How you can help
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our eNews and stay up to date with the latest news, events, offers and more from across the Chilterns.
Make a donation
As a charity, we don’t receive any state grant or subsidy for our work. Please help us care for the Chilterns by making a donation here.
Become a member
Chiltern Society membership is a very simple way to do something practical to help protect and maintain the Chilterns’ landscape.